50 STATES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various comments on local issues, events, etc. going on in your home town

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Search

I am Rich

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bob Bixley
Happy Camper
Bob Bixley

I am Rich Vide
PostSubject: I am Rich   I am Rich EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:37 pm

My worries are now over check out what I got in my e-mail. Do people really fall for this? Feel free to do whatever you want with this and the e-mail of the Rev
From
"Rev.Fr.Collins Jones" <revfr.collinsjones@ymail.com>

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
In Conjunction with the International Monetary Fund
WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: +44-7011151332

Dear Sir/Ma

The United Nations Security Council, hereby receives your payment with reference number #.MAV/UNO/WBO/LM-05-371 amounting to US$10,625,000.00 (Ten Million Six Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand United States Dollars) This council was set up to fight against scam and fraudulent activities worldwide, responsible for investigating the legitimacy of unpaid contract, inheritance and lotto winning claims by companies and individuals and directs the paying authorities worldwide to make immediate payment of verified claims to the beneficiaries without further delay, your said payment is being arranged in a Security-proof box weighing 75kg padded with synthetic nylon. According to information gathered from the bank’s security computer we were notified that you have waited for so long to receive this payment without success, we also confirmed that you have met all statutory requirements in respect of your pending payment.

This important notice is to let you know that your payment is ready to be moved by Swift Bank Transfer (Five working days) to your account or via diplomatic means of cash delivery (Two days) to your door step. Please note that your payment will be processed and released to you as soon as you respond to this confidential letter by reconfirming to us the following details:

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Home Address:
(3) Age
(4) Phone, Fax and Mobile Number:
(5) Company Name/Occupation:
(6) Payment option (Bank Transfer/Cash delivery):

Immediately the above details are received and validated, your payment will be processed within 48hours.

Yours Faithfully,

REV. FATHER COLLINS JONES
Director, Special Duties
Back to top Go down
http://lakegeneva.homestead.com/index.html
Red 1221
Happy Camper
Red 1221

I am Rich Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am Rich   I am Rich EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am

Only guys like you Bob fall for this stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
Eddie Haskell
Admin
Eddie Haskell

I am Rich Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am Rich   I am Rich EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:46 am

I had a friend whos grandmother fell for this and had about $2000 taken from the checking account
Back to top Go down
http://www.newtohavasu.com
Sponsored content

I am Rich Vide
PostSubject: Re: I am Rich   I am Rich Empty

Back to top Go down

I am Rich

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
50 STATES FORUM :: new hampshire -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com