50 STATES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various comments on local issues, events, etc. going on in your home town

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Search

New Credit Card Rules coming in July 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Forum Againstum
Forum Againstum

New Credit Card Rules coming in July 2010 Vide
PostSubject: New Credit Card Rules coming in July 2010   New Credit Card Rules coming in July 2010 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:24 am

New laws passed on credit card companies coming in 2010.

1. They can't raise the APR on balances already owed....finally...I always thought that was crap.
2. They must give a written 45 day notice when they are going to raise your APR.
3. They can't do 'Universal default' This means that they can't penalize you and raise your APR on all cards when you only defaulted on one of your cards.

Supposedly this all started around 2007, and they are waiting till 2010...That just might be when the world is coming to an end. They make 10 - 15 billion dollars just on these penalties.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Haskell
Admin
Eddie Haskell

New Credit Card Rules coming in July 2010 Vide
PostSubject: Re: New Credit Card Rules coming in July 2010   New Credit Card Rules coming in July 2010 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:42 am

Why cant they make this a LAW NOW not a year and a half from now? Drive me crazy why they wait to make the laws like this one in our favor active. Dont get me wrong I am no fan of new laws.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newtohavasu.com

New Credit Card Rules coming in July 2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
50 STATES FORUM :: california -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com