50 STATES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various comments on local issues, events, etc. going on in your home town

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Search

WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Larry Tan
Larry Tan

WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!! Vide
PostSubject: WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!!   WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:47 pm

GLOBAL WARMING FROM THE BIBLE
I can certainly understand why neo-pagans like Al Gore believe, despite overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary, man-made, catastrophic global warming is the gravest threat to the planet. What I can't understand is why people who claim to believe in the Bible as the inerrant, inspired Word of God do so.
Even more difficult to comprehend is why some Baptist preachers, congregation and other evangelical Christians are caught up in the notion that government and international action are the proper methods to fight this phantom threat. There is no threat at all, God holds the future and He is in control of our weather situations!
First strong argument is in Genesis 8:22, we're told of a promise by God never to use global floodwaters again as a means of destroying life on Earth. In that promise, the Bible explicitly states: "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." So Al Gore’s catastrophic water rise in the oceans of the world will cause an imminent weather attack!
In other words, no more cataclysmic floods – the result Al Gore promises in the near future as a consequence of global warming. Just as importantly, there is another promise there that cold and heat shall not cease.

What does that mean?
It means God controls the world's temperature, not man. God controls the climate, not man. God controls the earth's "eco-system," not man. God controls our environment, not man.
WHY DO SCIENTISTS AND AL GORE DISCOUNT THE TRUTHS IN THE BIBLE?
Scientists and other highly educated people generally discount the Bible, treating it as if it were a book of fables. Soon, however, they will realize to their great horror that God means exactly what He tells us in the Bible.
The seven last plagues occur during the last year of earth’s history after the rapture of the believers during the reign of Antichrist to those who will be left behind on earth in what the Bible calls, the 7-Year Tribulation Period! Global warming occurs during the fourth plague as described in Revelation 16:8,9 in the King James Version of the Bible: “And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.”
The sun at this time greatly increases its output, and there is nothing the scientists or bureaucrats can do about it. It will happen just as surely as the sun will rise tomorrow morning, and just as surely nobody will be able to do anything about it but suffer the consequences.
WHAT IS FUNNY IS NASA’S CHIEF SCIENTIST IS CONFUSED
ABOUT THE OZONE HOLE. When he said, “The thinning of the ozone layer over other parts of the earth is accelerating, and we don’t understand why, and we don’t know how fast. We don’t know what factors control the movement of ozone in the stratosphere. We don’t know what part of the thinning is due to the natural dynamics of the atmosphere and what part is due to the destruction of ozone by manmade chemicals. We don’t know much of anything . . . . We’ve confused computer models of the atmosphere with the real thing. We’re making huge extrapolations based on nothing but models, and models are often wrong.” Quote, unquote - Dr. James Anderson, NASA's chief scientist as documented by The New York Times Magazine of March 13, 1994
GREENHOUSE GASSES
Many claim that global warming is occurring because of greenhouse gasses such as carbon dioxide. What is the most effective greenhouse gas? What gas is most effective in trapping heat near the earth’s surface? It is water vapor. Water vapor is many times more effective in trapping heat near the earth’s surface than any other gas.
GLOBAL COOLING?
According to measurements taken at Tuvalu, Nauru, and the Solomon Islands, sea levels have fallen by about 2.5 inches over the last ten years. These islands were supposed to be swamped by now because of the melting polar ice caps. Obviously it isn’t happening. But the other way around!!!
What we do see is that there have been rapid shifts in poles and water levels. Land masses have risen and fallen from ice weight and shifts. That makes the planet a lot more unstable than we would like to imagine. The one true God made the earth and He will bring about its end for His purpose.

Proverbs 8:22-26, “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.” (KJV)

God alone, who dwells between the cherubim, created the earth. He brings forth the mountains and the seas. He alone established them and directs their functions. He alone is the one true God.
Isaiah 37:16, “ O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.” (KJV)
Isaiah 45:18, “ For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.” (KJV)
Psalm 102:25-27, “Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. 26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: 27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.” (KJV)
God changes the earth like a garment.
In God’s time, this Global Warming hoax will be in the hands of our great God Creator of heaven and earth, and the following Scriptures attest to this truth:

2 Peter 3:10, “But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”
Isaiah 51:6, “Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment.”

Revelation 11:18, “And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.”
Finally, let’s look into what happened in the past, hurricane and tsunamis as a foreshadowing of things to come:
Luke 21:25 upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring….
Sea and the Waves Roaring
Last year's hurricane season (2005) was the most destructive on record. Hurricane Katrina devastated Louisiana and Mississippi and was blamed for more than 1,570 deaths among Louisiana residents alone.This was the busiest season in 154 years of storm tracking with a record 28 named storms and 15 hurricanes.

2004 - Indian Ocean Tsunami
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, which had a magnitude of 9.15, triggered a series of lethal tsunamis on December 26, 2004 that killed approximately 230,000 people (including 168,000 in Indonesia alone), making it the deadliest tsunami in recorded history.
2006 - South of Java Island Tsunami
A 7.7 magnitude earthquake shocked the Indian Ocean seabed on July 17, 2006, This earthquake triggered a tsunami whose heights varied from from 2 meters at Cilacap to 6 meters at Cimerak beach, where it swept away and flattened buildings as far as 400 meters away from the coastline. More than 600 people were reported dead.

2006 - Strongest Typhoon in 50 Years Hits China
Saomai, dubbed a "super typhoon" by Chinese forecasters due to its huge size and high wind speeds, was the eighth major storm of this year's unusually violent typhoon season. (2006) Saomai was the most powerful typhoon to hit China since the founding of the communist government in 1949. - Zhejiang provincial weather bureau.
GOD IS IN CONTROL, AND AS THE BIBLE SAYS, “HE WILL DESTROY THEM THAT DESTROY THE EARTH! "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever...and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they shall be judged, and that thou...shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth." (Revelation 11:15,18) They claim to be lovers and friends of the earth to the extent of posing the greatest lie that sets aside the sustaining work of God in His creation, they claim to be admirers of nature and protectors of its bounties when for a fact it is God who is the only protector and mankind as caretakers only. But then, Satan, their hellish director, is justly accused by Jesus our Lord as being the father and inventor of lies, and one of this is THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX. Thus it is that, far from being benefactors and nurturers of nature, environmentalist fanatics are in fact DESTROYERS.

Last edited by Larry Tan on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pinoypedia.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/
Plumber
Admin
Plumber

Age : 45 Join date : 2008-12-01 Posts : 65 Location : California

PostSubject: Re: WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!!   WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:07 am

I truly believe that Christ is in total control of this earth. I have been telling people here in California that have been crying about the drought and not enough snow...if we don't get rain or snow we are in huge trouble....I told them to have faith that God will provide the water we need.....not more than two weeks later we have had more rain and snow than anyone could have imagined. Yes the Lord is coming soon very soon.
Back to top Go down
https://50statesforum.forummotion.com
Larry Tan
Larry Tan

PostSubject: Re: WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!!   WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:23 am

It was hot air all along
When Al Gore first published his tome, "Earth in the Balance" in 1990, few people, if any, believed in global warming. It was a trendy cause; after all, who wouldn't want to help save the planet – especially if America is the problem.

It isn't that I don't believe that the planet was getting warmer, starting around the middle of the 1970s. That was after the cooling trend that began in the 1940s that followed the warming trend that caused the 1930s to record some of the warmest years on record – even to this day.

(There is some advantage to be had from being on this Earth as long as I have, after all.)

We're almost two decades beyond Al Gore's seminal book on the subject and finally, America has a new president who is pledged to combating global warming at practically any price.

At long last, the Democrats have a lock on both Houses of Congress and the White House. And after huddling with Al Gore to discuss the problem, President-elect Barack Obama took firm action. Well, as firm an action as presidents-elect can on such problems.

Sitting between Vice-president-elect Biden and Oscar-winning Nobel laureate (and best-selling author) Al Gore, President-elect Barack Hussein Obama declared, "The time for delay is over, the time for denial is over."

(Wow! He really said that? He's the best president-elect we've ever had!)

"We all believe what the scientists have been telling us for years now, that this is a matter of urgency and national security, and it has to be dealt with in a serious way. That is what I intend my administration to do," Obama said.

Unfortunately, now that Al Gore has convinced the U.N., the Democrats, Barack Obama (and even John McCain, if it would have helped) that catastrophic global warming presents a very real threat, actual, real climate scientists with slide-rules and computer models are starting to inundate us with facts.

About 650 of them from around the world have joined Stanley Goldenberg, an atmospheric scientist at NOAA, who wrote in a report to the IPCC: "It is a blatant lie put forth in the media that makes it seem there is only a fringe of scientists who don't buy into anthropogenic global warming."

Rajendra Pachauri, chairman of the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, said there is no clear evidence that global warming is an imminent danger to the world.

"I don't think we should jump to conclusions if we get material that is based on the last one or two years," he told the Associated Press.

He made the comments at a meeting in Poznan, Poland, where more than 10,000 delegates and environmentalists are trying to hammer out an international treaty to cut greenhouse gases. It is intended to replace the Kyoto Protocol, which expires in 2012.

The global warming issue touches on so many points of Bible prophecy that one column is nowhere nearly enough.

Paul says that in the last days, God will both remove the Restrainer and send "strong delusion" to those left behind, "because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2nd Thessalonians 2:10)

Notice that it isn't "the truth" that they lacked;it was the loveof the truth. That is the very definition of political correctness. If the truth hurts, change the truth 'til it doesn't.

If that doesn't qualify as delusional, then we'll need a new word for "delusional," too.

Jesus said that in the last days, "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring."

That is pretty much the exact description of the Doctrine of the Global Warming True Believers. If we don't do something, (even if we aren't sure what) then soon the raging seas will reclaim our coastlines.

Among those actual scientists who doubt man is responsible, they point to the decade-long series of solar storms (which have similarly warmed the surface of Mars) as the culprit. There is plenty of perplexity to go around when it comes to global warming.

But the true believers aren't confused – they are terrified to the degree that they will do pretty much anything to prevent what they believe is coming upon the Earth. Including lie, dissemble and fabricate evidence where necessary in order to convince the rest of us before "it is too late."

"Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." (Luke 21:25-26)

The clamor is real. The perplexity is real. The fear is real. The delusion that "truth" is political, rather than absolute, is now a bedrock social principle – which is precisely the way the Bible pictured it, for the last days.

(From Evangelist, Eschatologist column and commentary, www.hallindsey.com)
Back to top Go down
http://pinoypedia.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/
Xombin
Xombin

Age : 38 Join date : 2009-03-22 Posts : 38 Location : Westminster, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!!   WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:59 am

not trying to start a war...
the bible never mentioned an ice age so how could it predict global warming...
Back to top Go down
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=Xombin
Bob Bixley
Happy Camper
Bob Bixley

PostSubject: Re: WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!!   WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Global warming is just another way to get more money from us to waste.
Back to top Go down
http://lakegeneva.homestead.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!!   WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY I BELIEVE GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
50 STATES FORUM :: Sticky :: 2009 Predictions -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com