50 STATES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various comments on local issues, events, etc. going on in your home town

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Search

what situation led to you being unemployed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Xombin
Xombin

Age : 38 Join date : 2009-03-22 Posts : 38 Location : Westminster, Colorado

what situation led to you being unemployed? Vide
PostSubject: what situation led to you being unemployed?   what situation led to you being unemployed? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 am

mine had to have been making the mistake of working for my stepfathers company.
i have a pretty small family so this kinda ruined the whole father/son relationship for me.

after that i guess it would be the discouragement from scam jobs, money order frauds and kirby sale on craiglist, and a really bad stint at sears where i did not get paid for almost 2 months.

this has led to me having no car, an apartment that stays no cooler than 80 degrees, low self esteem, unpaid bills, food stamps, and a possibility to have to file for unemployment.

share you storys and offers of help to the community. maybe we can all stick through these tough times, if we stick together...
Back to top Go down
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=Xombin
S.T.E.V.

PostSubject: Re: what situation led to you being unemployed?   what situation led to you being unemployed? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:53 pm

I owned my own business and with so many regulations it was just not worth it to keep it going. Business got slow and the bills stayed the same. I did not work for a year and now I am back to work.
I work for the man now but I am wanting my own business again. Should I start another or keep what I have?
Back to top Go down
Xombin
Xombin

Age : 38 Join date : 2009-03-22 Posts : 38 Location : Westminster, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: what situation led to you being unemployed?   what situation led to you being unemployed? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:13 pm

is it posible to do both in your situation?

if you are working for the man, maybe you could provide some sort of online service that would be easy to maintain, even from work if you use your blackberry, palm or laptop.

i have always thought about starting an ask advice service, where the first few minutes are free, and the folowing minutes are charged. maybe with something like this you could always employ your less fortunate or jobless freinds.

as for what type of advice, either everything, or a topic that you happen to be really good at, maybe you could even give advice to small buisness owners, kinda like a consultant.
Back to top Go down
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=Xombin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what situation led to you being unemployed?   what situation led to you being unemployed? Empty

Back to top Go down

what situation led to you being unemployed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
50 STATES FORUM :: colorado :: Denver -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com