50 STATES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various comments on local issues, events, etc. going on in your home town

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Search

Argue with a midget at a gas station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Beaver Cleaver

Argue with a midget at a gas station Vide
PostSubject: Argue with a midget at a gas station   Argue with a midget at a gas station EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 am

So today I was driving through the town of elk grove and had to stop at the gas station to fill up. I had my friend with me and he was actually driving my car. Anyways the gas station was pretty packed and we pulled up to wait in line behind a big truck. Well the big truck was already done and ready to leave so in order for him to get out he had to back up out of his spot due to cars in front of him. So being the kind people we are and the need to get gas as our light was already on saying low fuel. As we backed up and let the big truck get out...a guy in another small truck came from the other side squeezing past the other cars to pull into our spot...BIG NO NO!! HOW RUDE is it when someone does that....so feeling like we were getting punked i hop out of the car to argue with the guy. In a stern voice said hey buddy you need to move this truck..we were already waiting for this (insert expletive here) spot. As I'm yelling at the guy with my buddy waiting in the car....he proceeds to hop out of his truck...I'm thinkin oh its on...but wait.... he disappears!! I can't see him...All I can see is a small light weight wheel trying flying out of the back of his truck...I'm like WTF?! so i step around his open door and see a handicapped Midget! OH SHIT...I just started a fight with a Handicapped midget! How low could I have possibly gone to get a freaking spot at the gas station. So in my infinite wisdom...i'm thinking well I already started this fight so I need to finish it...So the guy says "HEY HOLMES!! I didnt see ya!" And I say well to bad you need to move! So he throws the keys to me and says you move it! Feeling like the biggest jerk in the world....with my buddy confused as hell as to what is going on...I hop in the truck to move it out of the way and as I am looking for a place to park his truck I notice that for some strange reason the gas station that had 20 cars is now empty...they all left...WHAT A HUGE JERK I AM...anyways I pull the guys truck to a better spot and parked it right by the gas station doors...Hey He's crippled and little...I hooked him up i'm thinking...Well I walk back to my car to put the cash in the machine to get gas and it wont take cash right now...Well Fuck! I'm embarrased I can't walk by this guy again...I just wanted to get out of there. So I rock paper scissors my buddy to go inside and pay...I win...he goes inside to pay for the gas ....So I pump the gas and we got out of there...Damn...thats the last time I pick a fight at the gas station..Gonna have to ask for forgiveness on this one..>But hey...just because he's a little guy and crippled...doesnt give him the right to be rude...
Back to top Go down
Nurse_Hagatha
Nurse_Hagatha

PostSubject: Re: Argue with a midget at a gas station   Argue with a midget at a gas station EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:12 am

Great story thanks for the laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Eddie Haskell
Admin
Eddie Haskell

PostSubject: Re: Argue with a midget at a gas station   Argue with a midget at a gas station EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:33 am

Thats just wrong
Back to top Go down
http://www.newtohavasu.com
Xombin
Xombin

Age : 38 Join date : 2009-03-22 Posts : 38 Location : Westminster, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Argue with a midget at a gas station   Argue with a midget at a gas station EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 am

thats legendary...
Back to top Go down
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=Xombin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argue with a midget at a gas station   Argue with a midget at a gas station Empty

Back to top Go down

Argue with a midget at a gas station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
50 STATES FORUM :: california :: Elk Grove -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com