50 STATES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various comments on local issues, events, etc. going on in your home town

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Custom Search

shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Beaver Cleaver

shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!! Vide
PostSubject: shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!!   shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!! EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:04 am

God this is so funny...President Bush should start a dodgeball team...The man still has it!! On the other hand the secret service needs to watch the old movie The Body Guard! Maybe they can learn from kevin costner....hell he was prepared to take a bullet for the president. Then again...that stinky ass Iraqi shoe...I'd rather take a bullet any time.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Haskell
Admin
Eddie Haskell

PostSubject: Re: shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!!   shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:34 am

Bush did a great job ducking the shoes I laugh every time I see this
Back to top Go down
http://www.newtohavasu.com
pizza face
pizza face

PostSubject: Re: shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!!   shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:40 am

Yeah...I think he should take up dodgeball in retirement.

Did you happen to look closely how he shakes the leader of the other countries hand...he shakes his hand like its his homeboy lol...Bush is just to freakin cool to be a president...he should party and do lots of coke!! oh wait...he did!! lol! javascript:emoticonp('lol!')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!!   shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!! Empty

Back to top Go down

shoe weee!!! I bet that stunk!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
50 STATES FORUM :: california -
Free forum | Society and Culture | Politics | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com